<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

another reason to check out Dean Esmay's list 


It's a really interesting and well argued list including the likes of Jerry Falwell and Noam Chomsky, but Dean's comments on his fellow blogger's list was not to be missed:
You know, I've often thought John should drop the whole "Right Wing" focus and title of his blog. I'm sure he's proud to be a conservative, but when I look at some of the stuff that made it onto his published list, it brought home for me just how--what's the word? "Extreme?"--people get when they identify too strongly with partisan positions. I mean, honestly, I'm no Hillary Clinton fan, but is she really worse than Charles Manson, Lee Harvey Oswald, or Aaron Burr?

Conservatives of America, as a sometime comrade-in-arms, I just need to tell you: some of you guys need to get a grip!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?