<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Si, Ron Jeremy 


Many thanks to fellow blogger Bryon Scott for his quite thorough list of anagrams for "real nut con free zone." While I didn't find what I was looking for, his message was great fun to read. Bryon "Jason Kidd never wanted me fired" Scott earns a bonus no-prize for being my first first e-mailer about the blog.

Luckily I bumped into Hei Lun on the train today (which explaining the so far slow-blogging, we were attemping that "real life" thing) and he explained that real nut con is an anagram of Her name. Rest assured that when it's my turn to mess around with the banner I won't chose anything quite so complicated as an anagram:
Alison: It's great of you to come over, Lisa. I really want us to be friends.
Lisa: You're a wonderful person.
Taylor: Hi, Lisa, I'm Alison's father, Professor Taylor. I've heard great things about you.
Lisa: Oh, really? I --
Taylor: Oh, don't be modest. I'm glad we have someone who can join us in our anagram game.
Alison: We take proper names and rearrange the letters to form a description of that person.
Taylor: Like, er...oh, I don't know, uh...Alec Guinness.
Alison: [thinks] Genuine class.
Taylor: Ho ho, very good. All right, Lisa, um...Jeremy Irons.
Lisa: [looks with consternation] Jeremy's...iron.
Taylor: Mm hmm, well that's...very good...for a first try. You know what? I have a ball. [pulls one from his pocket] Perhaps you'd like to bounce it?
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?