<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 27, 2003

Recall bits 


Remember the Sharon (wife of Gray) Davis blog? I was reminded of it by the Georgy blog, so I went to take a second look to see whether it is still as entertaining (in a Sports Guy unintentional comedy way) as before. It is.

Here's Georgy on the Sharon Davis blog:

"They're going to ruin 'em," that's what I told the NY Times Michael Falcone about people like Sharon Davis and Arianna Huffington with their non-blog blogs. They'll turn blogging into something else - something contrived, perhaps written by a handler, you know, something uh well, boring. "It's a place where I can say whatever I want, regardless of whether it's on "message," personal, or political." Yup that's what I told him. No one gets to tell me what to say in my blog. Well at least, I won't be responsible for listening to them. Maybe that's just my naive candidacy at work.

But, here we go...the Sac Bee, accoridng to kausfiles, is going to censor Weintraub's blog. I'm wondering if Weintraub can just do a blog breakaway, keeping his column with the bee, and moving his blog over to blogger.com or some other server. Probably not. What's in a blog anyway? And when will it make it into the dictionary? Sometime around when "meetup" makes its way in as a noun.
It's ironic that Georgy brings up the Weintraub affair in the same post that mentions the Sharon Davis blog, perhaps the only blog in human history in need of an editor.

ALSO, Arnold seems to be pulling away in the recall race.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?