<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 10, 2003

have you seen my Terrorist friends? (2) 


In an update to a previous entry, it appears that UNC-Wilmington professor Lisa Pollard is fighting very hard to deny any connections to terrorism, connections she allegedly divulged at a panel discussion according to the head of the UNC-W College Republicans. Her defense has moved past threatening to sue the college newspaper to include the following according to fellow UNC-W professor Mike Adams:
But it gets worse. Another UNC-Wilmington professor (not the author of this editorial) is reporting that Pollard has accused her of organizing a conspiracy to falsely accuse her of claiming to have ties in terrorist networks. In other words, a professor has put the students up to it.

And it gets even worse than that. Several weeks ago, numerous students told me that Pollard had been attacking me in the classroom daily. Among her wild accusations were: that I have started a website devoted to maligning her character, that I have threatened to call the FBI unless Pollard could prove that she is not friends with terrorists, that I don’t have a doctoral degree, and that I don’t have tenure. Of course, none of these claims are true, but I haven’t threatened to sue Pollard.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?