<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

perspective 


It's really easy, and fun, to down talk the anti-war nay sayers. With more than just a bit of vigor I think most of the blogosphere has been boosted by an effort to continuously prove one side or the other of the Operation Iraqi Freedeom conflict argument.

That being said, I can't imagine a better way for those of us who advocated war to better understand our arguments than to reflect upon the final letters sent home by soldiers who have been killed in action. The last letter alone will give my "I told you so" leanings eternal pause out of respect and admiration for a man who never had the chance to hold his newborn son.

War is about so much more than just being right about a principle; that's what I've learnd on this Veterans Day.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?